Wednesday, August 27, 2008



I took Jacob to get some 6 month pictures made....they turned out great! He was soooo good! Here are a few!


He is too cute (I know I am biased!0
We are having a blast! He is almost crawling! It should be any day now!
We are having fun at home! Jacob's favorite new toy is an old remote we took the batteries out of! He will play with it for hours! He went for his 6 month check up and is now 17 lbs 10 oz and 27 1/2 inches long. He is right at 50th percentile for both! He is growing fast!
We went home over the Labor Day weekend and Jacob got to visit with ALL of his grandparents and great grandparents! What a treat it was! We were tired by the end, but so thankful for all the time we got to spend with our family!
We are getting our running shoes ready for when Jacob starts crawling!


No comments: