We have had a mighty big week here in the Morris household! Jacob is officially crawling AND sitting up! It is so amazing to us how quickly he learns things. He is getting fast crawling and we are already having to put things up! He loves to go into the foyer and hit his hands on the floor. He loves the noise it makes. He also loves to go in there and "talk" and his voice echo. He loves it. He does pretty much the same thing in the kitchen. It is so fun!
He is really good at sitting up. He balances pretty well and loves to play with his toys!
I decided since he was sitting up well to put him in one of the wooden high chairs at a restaraunt. I had a work dinner Thursday night at The Grove Grill. It is a nice restaraunt so I was just hoping Jacob would be good. Well...my little angel was an angel! He flirted, smiled, played and sat like a big boy in the wooden high chair.
He is growing so fast!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment